Expected delivery delays
Due to current restrictions, deliveries are taking a little longer than usual to arrive. We are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and as safely as possible. We appreciate your understanding.
If you need any assistance, please give us a shout. We're here to help!
1. Is 47brand.com.au still delivering?
Yes, 47brand.com.au is open and continues to deliver. However, due to current restrictions, some deliveries may take longer than usual. We are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and as safely as possible, and appreciate your understanding during this time.
2. How do I track my order & delivery?
You can track your order by checking:
- Your order status via your 47brand.com.au account
- Emails/texts from our shipping partners containing your tracking number and delivery updates
3. Why are some parcels taking longer to deliver?Due to recent restrictions, our delivery partners, including Australia Post, are currently experiencing high volumes of deliveries. As a result, you may experience delays in receiving your parcel.
4. Is it safe to receive orders?The health and well-being of both our team members and customers is our number one priority. We have taken every measure to create a safe workplace environment, including increased cleaning and hygiene practices, ensuring our staff are kitted out with personal protective gear and working closely with our delivery partners to ensure your parcel gets to you safely.
5. Will my parcel be safe dropped at my door?
Yes, our delivery partners can reduce contact with customers by leaving parcels on your doorstep or in a safe place when instructed, maintaining social distancing for safe delivery. Please add any delivery requirements via the Australia Post website.